South Texas Dental Benefits
It is our goal to recruit and retain top professionals by offering them competitive benefits and a performance reward system.
- Employee assistance programs.
- Discounted dental insurance program.
- Certain jobs have the opportunity to make bonuses
- Comprehensive health insurance for employees and their family members.
- Retirement Plan 401(k).
- Term life and other insurance.
- Term life insurance policy for $20K paid by employer.
- Paid holidays – six traditional holidays per year.
- Paid time off – Begin accruing up to 40 hours of paid time off during first year of employment.
- Dental Assistants can receive assistance with becoming a Certified Dental Assistant.