Dentists and Dental Hygienists
At South Texas Dental, we're always hiring good people, so if you're a dentist or dental hygienist looking for a great opportunity, email your resume to us.
Houston and San Antonio: email Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to Pam B. at 713-839-8036
Dallas/Ft. Worth: email Dr. Rick Ramsey at email@example.com
Office Manager, Front Desk and Dental Assistant
Email your resume for all South Texas Dental locations to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our goal to recruit and retain top professionals by offering them competitive benefits and a performance reward system.
- Comprehensive health insurance for employees and their family members.
- Employee assistance programs.
- Discounted dental insurance program.
- Retirement Plan 401(k).
- Term life insurance policy for $20K paid by employer.
- Paid holidays - six traditional holidays per year.
- 1 Floating holiday per year.
- Paid time off - Begin accruing up to 40 hours of paid time off during first year of employment.
- Term life and other insurance.
- Dental Assistants can receive assistance with becoming a Certified Dental Assistant.
View the "Orientation" video here.
View the "Code of Conduct/Customer Service Commitment" video here.